Robert Matusik, Ph.D., right, director of the Vanderbilt Prostate Cancer Center, gets a trim from Doug Strand, Ph.D., as part of “Movember,” where men grow facial hair during November to promote prostate cancer awareness and raise funds for men’s cancer research. To learn more, go to http://www.movember.com and search for the Vanderbilt PCC link.
- Cates lands grant to study desmoid tumor genetic factors
- Statin use improves renal cell cancer survival
- Cancer signaling pathway blocker
- Micelle “packets” deliver cancer drugs
- Home Page
- Feature: Did You Smoke?
- Feature: DNA Mechanics
- Feature: Words to Live By
- Feature: Cancer Care Gets Personal
- Director's Letter
- A Closer Look
- Spotlight on Multiple Myeloma
- Stories of Survival
- Quick Takes
- Journal Watch