William Pao, M.D., Ph.D., associate professor of Medicine, Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center, has been awarded a grant from Stand Up to Cancer (SU2C) to study molecules that could speed up the search for new cancer drugs and targets. He is one of 13 young cancer investigators to earn a grant from SU2C.
- Cates lands grant to study desmoid tumor genetic factors
- Statin use improves renal cell cancer survival
- Cancer signaling pathway blocker
- Micelle “packets” deliver cancer drugs
- Home Page
- Feature: Did You Smoke?
- Feature: DNA Mechanics
- Feature: Words to Live By
- Feature: Cancer Care Gets Personal
- Director's Letter
- A Closer Look
- Spotlight on Multiple Myeloma
- Stories of Survival
- Quick Takes
- Journal Watch