William Pao, M.D., Ph.D., associate professor of Medicine, Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center, has been awarded a grant from Stand Up to Cancer (SU2C) to study molecules that could speed up the search for new cancer drugs and targets. He is one of 13 young cancer investigators to earn a grant from SU2C.
- Grant bolsters pancreatic cancer drug discovery
- New options enhance prostate cancer treatment
- Yoga therapy for cancer patients studied
- Data mining reveals cancer-driving genes
- Home Page
- Feature: Did You Smoke?
- Feature: DNA Mechanics
- Feature: Words to Live By
- Feature: Cancer Care Gets Personal
- Director's Letter
- A Closer Look
- Spotlight on Multiple Myeloma
- Stories of Survival
- Quick Takes
- Journal Watch