Justin Balko, Pharm.D., Ph.D., was named Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center’s Postdoctoral Fellow of the Year. He describes some of his breast cancer research pertaining to drug resistance and targeted therapeutics. He also notes the exceptional translational research environment that Vanderbilt provides. Balko is a researcher in the Carlos Arteaga lab.
- MDS patient and family forum March 14
- ‘Stretched’ cells promote cancer
- Arteaga named a fellow of the AACR Academy
- Antibiotics with anticancer potential
- Home Page
- Feature: Did You Smoke?
- Feature: DNA Mechanics
- Feature: Words to Live By
- Feature: Cancer Care Gets Personal
- Director's Letter
- A Closer Look
- Spotlight on Multiple Myeloma
- Stories of Survival
- Quick Takes
- Journal Watch