In the VUMC Courtyard Café, Clay and Christa Bare discuss their risk for colon cancer with Steven Klintworth, center, research coordinator for the Department of Colon and Rectal Surgery. Klintworth volunteered to dress like a colon polyp to kick off Colon Cancer Awareness Month in March.
- Courage Unmasked supports cancer patients
- New target for breast cancer therapy
- Komen breast cancer research grants
- Study on breast cancer in East Asian women
- Home Page
- Feature: Did You Smoke?
- Feature: DNA Mechanics
- Feature: Words to Live By
- Feature: Cancer Care Gets Personal
- Director's Letter
- A Closer Look
- Spotlight on Multiple Myeloma
- Stories of Survival
- Quick Takes
- Journal Watch