In the VUMC Courtyard Café, Clay and Christa Bare discuss their risk for colon cancer with Steven Klintworth, center, research coordinator for the Department of Colon and Rectal Surgery. Klintworth volunteered to dress like a colon polyp to kick off Colon Cancer Awareness Month in March.
- Grant bolsters pancreatic cancer drug discovery
- New options enhance prostate cancer treatment
- Yoga therapy for cancer patients studied
- Data mining reveals cancer-driving genes
- Home Page
- Feature: Did You Smoke?
- Feature: DNA Mechanics
- Feature: Words to Live By
- Feature: Cancer Care Gets Personal
- Director's Letter
- A Closer Look
- Spotlight on Multiple Myeloma
- Stories of Survival
- Quick Takes
- Journal Watch