Justin Balko, Pharm.D., Ph.D., was named Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center’s Postdoctoral Fellow of the Year. He describes some of his breast cancer research pertaining to drug resistance and targeted therapeutics. He also notes the exceptional translational research environment that Vanderbilt provides. Balko is a researcher in the Carlos Arteaga lab.
- Cates lands grant to study desmoid tumor genetic factors
- Statin use improves renal cell cancer survival
- Cancer signaling pathway blocker
- Micelle “packets” deliver cancer drugs
- Home Page
- Feature: Did You Smoke?
- Feature: DNA Mechanics
- Feature: Words to Live By
- Feature: Cancer Care Gets Personal
- Director's Letter
- A Closer Look
- Spotlight on Multiple Myeloma
- Stories of Survival
- Quick Takes
- Journal Watch