With the launch of a new streamlined call center and the near-completion of a major expansion and renovation of its Henry-Joyce Cancer Clinic, the Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center has embarked on its first advertising campaign in nine years. The campaign’s goal is to assure that more residents of Middle Tennessee are aware of the special resource they have in Vanderbilt-Ingram as a Comprehensive Cancer Center designated by the National Cancer Institute — one of only 40 in the United States and the only one in Tennessee that treats patients of all ages, with all cancer types.
- Photo: Cancer screening
- VICC research efforts in spotlight at AACR conference
- VICC at Franklin adds new radiation therapy technology
- Best hospital depends on cancer type
- Home Page
- Feature: Did You Smoke?
- Feature: DNA Mechanics
- Feature: Words to Live By
- Feature: Cancer Care Gets Personal
- Director's Letter
- A Closer Look
- Spotlight on Multiple Myeloma
- Stories of Survival
- Quick Takes
- Journal Watch