In the VUMC Courtyard Café, Clay and Christa Bare discuss their risk for colon cancer with Steven Klintworth, center, research coordinator for the Department of Colon and Rectal Surgery. Klintworth volunteered to dress like a colon polyp to kick off Colon Cancer Awareness Month in March.
- Abramson lands breast cancer research award
- Research bolstered by lung cancer foundation
- Breast tissue protein may promote cancer
- Pietenpol joins IOM Cancer Policy Forum
- Home Page
- Feature: Did You Smoke?
- Feature: DNA Mechanics
- Feature: Words to Live By
- Feature: Cancer Care Gets Personal
- Director's Letter
- A Closer Look
- Spotlight on Multiple Myeloma
- Stories of Survival
- Quick Takes
- Journal Watch