Writing Workshop for Cancer Survivors
January 7, 2011
This program is for cancer survivors who are interested in learning and exploring expressive writing.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Create original writing
- Experience a confidential, non-academic, non-medical environment to express thoughts and feelings
- Gain exposure to writings by other cancer survivors
- Train with an accomplished poet and fiction writer
Open to all cancer survivors on treatment or post-treatment (regardless of where they have received their cancer care)
Workshops will be held on the following Saturdays from 10:00am-12:00pm:
- January 22
- January 29
- February 12
- February 19
- February 26
- March 19
- March 26
- April 9
- April 16
- April 23
REACH for Survivorship Clinic
Village at Vanderbilt
1500 21st Avenue, Suite 2500
Parking available behind building
- Participants are encouraged to attend all sessions (though not required)
- Previous writing experience is not required!
For more information and to register , please call 615-936-1793 or email email@example.com
Office of Cultural Enrichment VUMC
VU College of Arts & Sciences
REACH for Survivorship Program
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.